Prep 2024 - Enrol Now
Discover. Achieve. Belong.
We believe in preparing students for the real world! Curriculum in the Primary School aims to develop students’ knowledge, processes, skills and attitudes in order for them to be active learners and life participants. We seek to facilitate learning experiences in order that each child is fostered cognitively, spiritually, physically, socially and emotionally.
What is special about Prep at Immanuel?
- Preppies learn to read through the Macquarie University InitiaLit program which provides children with the essential knowledge and foundations to become successful readers and writers.
- Swimming lessons in our on-site pool.
- A daily outdoor fitness program.
- Small class sizes.
- A high staff to student ratio.
- Caring and nurturing teachers who help develop happy, resilient and confident learners.
- A focus on early intervention.
- Specialist staff in Visual Art, Languages, Health & PE and Music.
- Stunning private grounds and facilities.