Immanuel Lutheran College Foundation Scholarships (Years 10 & 11) for 2022
The Immanuel Lutheran College Foundation is proud to offer a number of scholarships to allow new students to join the Immanuel community. These students will benefit from the College’s outstanding academic, pastoral and extra-curricular programs for their senior secondary school years.
At Immanuel, we believe the whole person is the whole point and are committed to nurturing our students by awarding scholarships across a broad range of academic and cocurricular areas.
The scholarships range between 50% to 100% remission on tuition fees and are subject to a means test.
Candidates must either be in Year 10 in 2022 or Year 11 in 2022.
- Demonstrated academic achievement and/or application (essential)
- A commitment to study (essential)
- Leadership potential (desirable)
- Active involvement in any one or more of the following areas: Sport, Music and the Arts (desirable)
- Community or Cultural service, i.e., positive contribution to/within the community (desirable)
Applications close on 27 August 2021.
For further information, please refer to the guidelines below.
If a candidate is successfully shortlisted, an interview date will be advised.