Primary School Stationery 2019
The start of the school year is busy and occasionally stressful for families. We believe, the way in which we as a Primary School ensure our students have the resources and stationery they require to engage in learning should be as easy and smooth as possible. From 2019, our student stationery requirements will be managed by the College with parents no longer required to place a stationery order online with our supplier. This will ensure:
- All students start the year with everything they need
- All students have the same quality of stationery and books
- Capped pricing – no difference in cost from year level to year level
- Ease for parents
- No waste with over ordering
- The environmental impact of individual student boxes removed. Next year all stationery will be supplied by the College and is included as part of the Resource and Technology Levy on your fee statement. Please feel free to contact Mrs Jodie Hayat E: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
Secondary School Stationery 2019
The stationery and workbook requirements for 2019 have now been finalised and are ready for you to access. All items listed are compulsory and have been carefully selected by teachers to ensure the necessary resources are available to complement the curriculum.
HOW TO ORDER
To make life easier for our College families we have selected Impact Office Supplies as our ‘back-to-school’ partner.
Order by 2 December 2018
Delivered by 14 Dec 2018
Order by 6 December 2018
Delivered by 18 Jan 2019
Orders after 6 Jan 2019
No guarantee of delivery before school starts
In the weeks ahead, you will receive information about the start of school routines including textbook collection. Textbooks, through our textbook hire scheme, will be available for collection from the Library on Thursday 24/01/2019 and Friday 25/1/2019 7.30 am – 5.00 pm.
If you have any queries regarding the ordering process or timelines, please contact Diane Paterson (Commercial Operations Manager) in the College Shop on T: 5477 3457 or E: email@example.com.
For families who are relocating and do not have an address as yet, can elect to have their book packs delivered to the College Shop. The College Shop address is 126-142 Wises Road, Buderim, QLD, 4556.