New Secondary School Students
Secondary Students (Years 7 to 12) are advised to refer to their printed timetables noting where they have a double HPE or Sports and Activity lesson. On these days they will be required to bring their sports uniform to the College and change prior to their lesson.
Only Year 7 students are allowed to wear their sports uniform to the College on the day they have a Sport and Activity lesson.
All Secondary School students wear their formal summer uniform for the first day of school.
Students should aim to be at the College by 8:15 am for an 8:25 am start.
New Year 8 - 12 students are to assemble by the flagpole in the Secondary School outside (L Block). All Year 7 students are to go directly to their Home Group rooms (lower L block). Click here to view Campus Map.
Year Level Coordinators and Student Leaders will personally escort students to their Home Groups where they will be greeted by their buddies and teachers.
SECONDARY SCHOOL HOURS:
SECONDARY SCHOOL TUCKSHOP:
Recess and lunch orders can be lodged online (refer to information regarding FlexiSchools) and orders must be placed before 9:00 am.
Secondary School Tuck-shop operates from Monday to Friday.
Click here to view Tuckshop menus.
FlexiSchools' cashless card system links a students’ existing school ID card to their FlexiSchools account, allowing them to purchase securely without the need for cash.
A FlexiSchools account can be set up online and pre-loaded the account with funds. Students make purchases at the Tuckshop by scanning/ swiping their card at the cash register. On-screen photo ID security protects your account from lost or stolen cards.
- Parents can view their children’s purchases online and can set a daily spending limit. Get Started with FlexiSchools
- Students pay with cashless card and funds are debited from your FlexiSchools account.
How to set-up a cashless card
1. Register for FlexiSchools by clicking here.
2. Add your child, their school and class to get started. If you are registering before your child commences you will need to select “New Starter” when you are asked what class they are in.
3. Top-up your account via Visa, MasterCard, PayPal or direct deposit.
4.Add the student ID card by selecting ‘set-up card number.' This is located on the ‘My Students’ page under the link used to start an order. Enter the number from your child’s student ID card and click ‘save.'
5. Set a daily spending limit in the student profile section to control spending via cashless card.