Casual Learning Enhancement Teacher Aide
Expressions of Interest are invited for the position/s of Casual Learning Enhancement Teacher Aide at Immanuel Lutheran College.
Experienced applicants are invited to join our reliever pool for casual work across the Primary and Secondary Schools. Our casual staff are required to be available at short notice and willing to work across year levels as directed.
Interested applicants are required to submit a brief resume; contact details for two referees and a maximum one page written response outlining your suitability for the role.
Applicants should also include copies of their qualifications, including a current Paid Employment Blue Card.
Further information and the Job and Person Specification are available here.
Electronic applications including the names of two current referees should be emailed as a single PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4pm, Monday 12 July 2021
- // -
Outside School Hours Care - Educator (Casual)
Applications are invited to apply for the above position of Educator with Immanuel Lutheran College – Outside School Hours Care.
The Educator will:
- Assist with the provision of a high quality, care and a play-based education program, that meets the needs and interests of school-aged children.
- Work in a small team, demonstrating initiative in the planning and implementation of a leisure-based activity program.
- Comply with best practice principles to provide a safe environment and promote the wellbeing of children.
- Develop and maintain positive partnerships with families, children and colleagues
To Apply, applicants will:
- Address the criteria above demonstrating how you have fulfilled these requirements
- Have a suitability ‘blue card’
- Already hold or be willing to obtain a First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Be enrolled in either a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Education or a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent
Relevant award rates and conditions will apply.
Applications, including a copy of your CV and a letter of application, should be sent to Email: email@example.com