Music Tutor Guitar Specialist
Applications are invited for the above position commencing in February 2020. Applicants must be supportive of the aims and Christian ethos of the College.
Requirements of the Position:
- Advanced knowledge of, and performance history in, the field of AMEB and TRINITY exams and music education in the field of co-curricular music (guitar).
- AMEB – AMusA or equivalent performance standard.
- Must have experience in working with ensembles.
- Must have experience in working with Primary and Secondary School students.
- Experience in teaching co-curricular music lessons in a College setting.
Position requires tutor to be available at various times during school terms. Hours and days of work to be negotiated.
The Job and Person Specification (role descriptor) is available here.
Electronic applications including the names of three current referees to:
The Principal, Immanuel Lutheran College