In its 36th year, Fruehlingsfest is an annual fair hosted by Immanuel Lutheran College that aims to strengthen community relations, build new friendships and provide a fun-filled, entertaining evening for everyone.
"It is a celebration bringing together community, arts and entertainment. Nestled in the natural school surrounds, last years’ twilight event saw record crowds in attendance."
- Over 40 stalls selling food from around the world plus craft, second-hand books, clothing, plants and much more
- Roving artists will delight the crowd all evening
- Live entertainment showcasing local talent
- Children’s and Main Stage entertainment
- Loads of rides for all ages
ONLINE SILENT AUCTION
Our silent auction will be available online. With over 100 items ranging from $15 to $800.
FRUEHLINGSFEST ONLINE BUSINESS DIRECTORY
The directory is a resource that features over 60 local businesses that have generously donated or sponsored towards our event. We are extremely passionate about building communities that support local business because without them, our event would not be possible. Download it now and support local!
2017 FRUEHLINGSFEST PROGRAM
The program contains all the highlights, main stage entertainment and auction details you'll need so you don't miss a thing! Download it now.
2017 FRUEHLINGSFEST SILVER SPONSOR
2017 FRUEHLINGSFEST BRONZE SPONSORS