The College Shop is run by Commercial Operations, a division of Immanuel's Business Office. It operates as a retail outlet on a cash/cheque/credit card basis. EFTPOS is available. We cater for all uniform and stationery needs.
Term-time trading hours:
Monday 7.30am – 9.30am
Wednesday 7.30am – 9.30am and 2.00pm – 4.00pm
Friday 7.30am – 9.30 am
Uniform Price Lists:
- P-12 Uniform Price Lists and Requirements (Effective 01/11/2018)
- 2019 Primary School Daily Uniform Requirements
College Shop Uniform Fitting Appointments:
- College Shop Appointments for November 2018 (login password for parents 498dd) case sensitive
- College Shop Appointments for December 2018 (login password for parents 6usty) case sensitive
- College Shop Appointments for January 2019 (login password for parents gsb4a) case sensitive
Stationery: The College Shop carries a range of stationery and workbooks for your convenience.
Primary School Stationery 2019
The start of the school year is busy and occasionally stressful for families. We believe, the way in which we as a Primary School ensure our students have the resources and stationery they require to engage in learning should be as easy and smooth as possible. From 2019 all stationery will be supplied by the College and is included as part of the Resource and Technology Levy on your fee statement. Parents will not be required to place a stationery order online with our supplier. This will ensure:
- All students start the year with everything they need
- All students have the same quality of stationery and books
- Capped pricing – no difference in cost from year level to year level
- Ease for parents
- No waste with over ordering
- The environmental impact of individual student boxes removed
Please feel free to contact Mrs Jodie Hayat E:if you have any questions.
Secondary School Stationery 2019
The stationery and workbook requirements for 2019 have now been finalised and are ready for you to access. All items listed are compulsory and have been carefully selected by teachers to ensure the necessary resources are available to complement the curriculum.
HOW TO ORDER
To make life easier for our College families we have selected Impact Office Supplies as our ‘back-to-school’ partner. Orders can be completed online via their website http://www.impactschoolsupplies.com.au. The website will require the school code IMLU2258 when placing orders. Easy Ordering Steps can be found here.
Please note the various order cut off dates and associated delivery costs below. To ensure you are getting the best value for money I do suggest that you place your orders prior to the 2 December 2018.
Order by 2 December 2018
Delivered by 14 Dec 2018
Order by 6 January 2019
Delivered by 18 Jan 2019
Orders after 6 January 2019
No guarantee of delivery before school starts
In the weeks ahead, you will receive information about the start of school routines including textbook collection. Textbooks, through our textbook hire scheme, will be available for collection from the Library on Thursday 24/01/2019 and Friday 25/1/2019 7.30 am – 5.00 pm.
If you have any queries regarding the ordering process or timelines, please contact Diane Paterson (Commercial Operations Manager) in the College Shop on T: 5477 3457 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org.