The College Shop is run by Commercial Operations, a division of Immanuel's Business Office. It operates as a retail outlet on a cash/cheque/credit card basis. EFTPOS is available. We cater for all uniform and stationery needs.
Term-time trading hours:
Monday 7.30am - 9.30am
Wednesday 7.30am – 9.30am and 2.00pm – 4.00pm
Friday 7.30am – 9.30 am
Uniform Price Lists:
Primary School Stationery 2020
The start of the school year is busy and occasionally stressful for families. We believe the way in which we as a Primary School ensure our students have the resources and stationery to engage in learning should be as easy and smooth as possible. Once again in 2020, our stationery requirements will be managed by the College with parents not required to place a stationery order.
This will ensure:
• All students start the year with everything they need
• All students have the same quality of stationery and books
• Capped pricing – no difference in cost from year level to year level
• Ease for parents
• No waste with over ordering
• The environmental impact of individual student boxes removed Students will only need to supply a pencil case of their own choosing and headphones (Airpods are not accepted).
Please feel free to contact Mrs Jodie Hayat E: email@example.com if you have any questions.
Secondary School Stationery 2020
The stationery and workbook requirements for 2020 have now been finalised and are ready for you to access. All items listed are compulsory and have been carefully selected by teachers to ensure the necessary resources are available to complement the curriculum.