DOWNLOAD OUR PROSPECTUS
Discover the Immanuel Lutheran College traditions that have led to our quality reputation for excellence, academically and beyond
Immanuel Lutheran College has a long and distinguished history that has earned it a reputation for quality that extends far beyond its students' academic achievements. Our prospectus provides insight into learning at Immanuel Lutheran College. In this guide, you’ll learn about the educational experiences we offer children of all ages.
Download our prospectus to learn more about:
- early learning experiences
- how we celebrate children in our Primary School
- preparing children for the future in our Secondary School
- harnessing strengths in Years 10, 11 and 12
- our Pastoral Care program
- our comprehensive outdoor education program
- how we incorporate Dance, Drama, Film TV & Media, Music and Visual Art into the curriculum
- our hands-on, activity-based STEM program
- sport, including recreational and competitive touch, basketball, volleyball, netball and water polo
- our commitment to the local community.
Tailored learning for your child
Our prospectus is a complete guide with everything you need to know about Immanuel and what to expect from your child’s education here.
Early Learning Centre
Education begins in the early years with children aged from 2 years able to attend the Immanuel Early Learning Centre. The Centre has four rooms and is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework.
Our Primary School is for children from Prep to Year 6 and ensures your child is nurtured as they develop their own identity, with a variety of learning opportunities and programs provided.
For Years 7 through to Year 9, our Secondary School programs will help your child develop a range of skills as they transition to adolescence by offering high quality, blended learning opportunities.
Immanuel’s senior education program starts in Year 10 through to Year 12 and offers students tailored pathways for study. With full support, your child can determine their future, follow their passions and achieve their career goals.
Download our Prospectus today for insight and an introduction to learning at Immanuel Lutheran College
You can learn more in our Prospectus. Download your copy today.
Find out more on an Immanuel tour
If you like what you see in our Prospectus, why not book a tour to see the College for yourself? We offer five tour options:
- Open Mornings (2 hours).
Guided by student leaders, you and your family will be taken on a tour throughout the College to see what we have on offer.
- Personal Tours (1 hour).
Ideal for shy children, a staff member will walk you and your child around the College to discover what’s available.
- Small Group Tours (1-1.5 hours).
Get some friends together and take a walk through the College grounds with a staff member.
- Walk With Us For A Day (full day, school hours).
On this unique experience your child will attend class as a regular student to see what life is like at Immanuel for a day.
- Virtual Tour (10 minutes).
Discover Immanuel through the camera lens, then follow up your tour with a phone call.